FRUSTRATIONS...

Well it's been just over a week and today the bandages came off, still have stitches and now a few bandaids to keep them dry.



The last few days have been gorgeous. So nice to walk around the garden and a little bit of left handed weeding..but I'm coming up with ideas which is good. Or perhaps not so good.

It has forced me to just sit back and enjoy the garden. I try to not see the weeds (not great at that) but can see what is working, what needs work, what should be removed.

I'm still in a love/hate relationship with various things at home.


Anything with laces, multiple buttons or chunky zips. But we are getting there. I am typing, slowly left handed, the mouse is on the left as well. So using the left hand, the non-dominant hand, even for a while must be good for you.

It has been interesting.

I've managed to put down some ideas.


Very slowly...and hopefully legible.

I've also typed up a few poems.


But mostly it's relax mode.

Time to think and plan. I've managed to work on a few ideas....I have trouble dealing with the frustration. I am a fast typist and usually can keep up with the brain. Typing left handed is not only slow but I feel I'm losing a lot of good lines or phrases...even concepts. I know I'm not in reality, but it's that feeling that I can't keep up with my thoughts.

So another few weeks to sit back and relax...and like I said, lots of planning.

A lot of this sort...


but a few other ideas, writing wise are finding their way. They just have to be patient and wait till I can get them to the page.

Vicki 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNTITLED....

PLANNING AHEAD...

FRESH START....