WELCOMING THE SUN BACK...

Isn't the start of spring gorgeous? Mind you that first week was a cold chilly reminder that winter was holding on...brrrr.  There's something about spring that brings a smile. That suggestion of anything can happen.

At the moment so many of my friends are on holidays. Yep, holidays. And I love the fact that via social media it is so easy to connect, share photos and adventures. But alas, a tad of trip envy pops up.


I want a holiday!

NOW!

Alas, that can not be...(although am planning a few days off in a month or  two).

Yet I fear I have a case of itchy feet. I want to go somewhere....anywhere.


It doesn't have to be far. Doesn't have to be overseas or even interstate. This Victoria of ours has so much to offer.

It doesn't even have to be that far away.


I just feel the need for some getting out and about. Time for some exploration.

Usually when I do travel, near or far, there is always something that sparks an idea. Perhaps it is a change of environment. Not sitting at the computer in my writing nook in the bedroom.

A change of scenery. Looking out a window and seeing something other than a wild overgrown bank that needs work!  Mind you watching the birds dart in and out is charming..although not very productive!


Not these kind of birds but....

I think  know that getting out and about is good for us. Physically...mentally...emotionally.

It gets the old grey cells  working as Hercule would say. Offers us a new insight. We see a different environment, different scenery. Meet new people ...witness and observe new sights. All good to be put away and used later.

So until I do manage to go away, it's time to take a few hours here and there and just get out of my routine. Walk in a forest...visit a garden. Go to the beach.

And while there, to spend a few moments connecting.


I'm sure if I don't come back with a new idea or two, at least I will be recharged.

Vicki 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANNING AHEAD...

UNTITLED....

FRESH START....