BIT OF PAMPER TIME...

Sometimes you just need to spend some me time. Some time to pamper yourself, even though there is a list of a thousand (not an exaggeration) things to get done.

So yesterday, after work I spent some time being pampered.



I booked myself in for a sauna, back massage and facial.

It was pure bliss. Except for the painful bits in the massage (that's just the old back being problematic and we're working on that).


I had hoped to simply turn to mush.

However, of course, the old brain decides to go full tilt.

In the sauna I was planning for work----FOR NEXT YEAR!

I attempted to have a severe word with my brain but it wouldn't listen.




During the massage I was crossing off Christmas presents and thinking I had to tell hubby to......and that I had to remember to......and that we probably should.....


It was only when I got home, sat down that I went OOOOHHHHHHHH.

I didn't want to move.

I don't think I could have.

Finally, the brain had decided enough was enough.

Frankly I think a session like this (and it was a great deal!) should be part of my lifestyle. My mental health plan perhaps.

Or a way to celebrate surviving another month....or even a day that ends with a Y.

I thoroughly recommend taking some me time. Do whatever floats your boat. Pamper yourself. Whether it's a massage, a float, going to the movies, a special meal in your favourite place, a hike in the bush, coffee and catch up with friends, long relaxing bath, getting your nails done, going camping or fishing...


You are definitely worth it.

Vicki 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNTITLED....

PLANNING AHEAD...

FRESH START....