A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE GOES A LONG WAY....

I recently attended a Trivia Night. This one is our annual fund raiser for our Bookworms Relay for Life team. It is a fun night, mostly attended by work mates, and their families and friends.

It's also a great way to totally understand your work colleagues and be amazed at what they 'know'.


There are so many surprises. Who knew that person had a great knowledge of Australian prime ministers?

Or who knew that person's passion was astronomy?

I must admit to knowing nothing about either of the previous subjects. In fact while the astronomy round was on, I was happily doing one of the table games. (Yes I knew who lived in St. Mary Mead....and who in Whitehaven Mansions )

It's always interesting when there is heated 'discussion' over an answer. Some are adamant, others hesitant...some shrug and willing to go with the flow.

Although had to laugh when Miss J and I attempted one of the table games----we knew 3 of the answers so guessed the rest. Surprisingly we got another 3 right!



It's a fun night and it raises some good money for a fantastic cause. 

Our table didn't win (nor did we come last)....we were number 4 out of 8. So not too bad.

We did however win for the best creation using three balloons (alas I didn't think of taking a photo) and I won a prize too!

Yes....I guessed the correct number of lollies in the jar.



OMG.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNTITLED....

PLANNING AHEAD...

FRESH START....