TIME TO RELAX...

I've just had two weeks holiday. Actually I have a few more days left of said holiday, but my two weeks are nearly up. Sadness 😢

It has been a very good two weeks...and even though I intended to sit back and do nothing, or as close to nothing as possible I have actually done a lot.



I went to visit my sister and her menagerie.

This trip I took my daughter and grandson.

Nothing like some time in the country with family.


Little Leobear loved it. So many animals to pat and see...

And most enjoyed it.

We walked...we played...


we sat on the front verandah and pondered the universe.


We went to the gallery to see some of my sister's art...




It was a very much needed respite by all three of us.

Then there was Mother's Day and I did this..



Mother's Day Classic...proving that I am fitter than I thought I was and that you do feel your legs after a very quick 8 kilometres are accomplished!

I have done a hell of a lot of gardening...and intend to do more. I have also had the chance to do some reading...


Usually a guilty pleasure during the day hours.

I have also tidied up the girl's toy area..and bravely went into my wardrobe and put together several bags of clothes 'I'll fit into when I lose weight' that I have given to the op-shop. Frankly life is too short for that dream!

I have rested, relaxed. I have also written. Oh yes...I have the goal for a poem a day for the month of May. And yes I'm on track.

I have also read, commented, re-read and put together notes on a friend's WIP.


I am also working on the edit of my WIP.

Two weeks off work and I'm calm and relaxed. (just wish I could sleep better). I have accomplished more than I thought I would.

I have the rest of this week to enjoy before I head back to work. And I have enjoyed the time.

Time spent doing things you love, and with people you love always recharges you.

Perhaps it's time to plan a few more weeks off?



Vicki 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNTITLED....

PLANNING AHEAD...

WHEN YOU ARE FEELING BLUE....