ENFORCED R & R.....

oh God, I'm already bored.

Yesterday I had Carpal Tunnel Release surgery ... on my right hand. And yes I'm right handed.

This means a few weeks off work....a bit of this...



And darling daughter and her hubby have given me a list of Netfix to watch.

Some of this (and reading during the day time is a guilty pleasure)...


And there will definitely be no gardening..sigh


Very little housework - getting dressed practically killed me and took five times as long. I'm waiting for hubby to get home tonight to tape up the hand so I can shower.

And frankly typing this snippet left handed has take way too much energy and time....so writing (unless haiku ) is out.

Once again life strikes.

The cat is ignoring me and so I've resorted to chatting to..




 I'm hoping to do some planning and either very slow left handed typing or hope i can read my notes.

Heres to a speedy recovery.



Vicki





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNTITLED....

PLANNING AHEAD...

WHEN YOU ARE FEELING BLUE....