WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NEARLY OVER....

Yep, it's that time of the year when Halloween merchandise is battling Christmas stuff and the end of the year is looming.

Frankly I'm sure it was Easter only a few weeks ago. But no, the truth is facing us.
Unavoidable.
We have 78 days left till the end of the year.


And of course I started 2019 with a clear head.

I knew what I wanted to do (kinda) and knew exactly   supposedly how I was getting there.

But I have no idea what I have done!

Realistically there have been 288 days in which I have done...something.

Often I don't know what.


That is over 6912 hours of something being achieved. Some days getting out of bed counts!
Going to work....being with family....actually writing something is a HUGE achievement.

So...basically I set off with goals and have meandered. Perhaps this should be me next year...


Perhaps not.

On the positive side I still have about 1872 (plus or minus a few) hours left to accomplish great things.

Starting....hmmmm...not today.

Well not this morning. Impromptu adventure happening...can't ignore a message to go and have fun can you?

And will be working and having Miss Three over the weekend, so that equates to perhaps a grocery list being put down on paper.

I think this sums up myself and my goals this year.


How are yours going?

Vicki 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANNING AHEAD...

UNTITLED....

FRESH START....