CHANGE OF SEASONS...

Spring, especially the past few days, is here.

Glorious sun, the days are slowly warming, the blossom is out, flowers everywhere are suddenly doing their thing. The world seems to have a skip in it's step.


I don't know about you but winter makes me want to hibernate. I want to rug up, snuggle under a blanket and either read for hours or binge on bad TV.  Winter's grey skies are dark and containing.

Bring on a bit of blue sky and sunshine and it all seems so much easier.

Mind you, you then see things to do...

Cobwebs..dust bunnies...windows...weeds....


But amongst all that, spring has a way of making me face my writing with more enthusiasm.

Perhaps it's the sense of renewal and rejuvenation.


Spring has so much promise and I think I relate to it. I also try to spend as much time as I can out in the garden. Weeding, mulching, weeding, planting, weeding. All in preparation for the heat of summer. This not only helps to boost my mental health, but it is also a great time to think and ponder.

Whatever the reason, I do find myself inspired in spring. Which frankly when I think about it,  I hibernate in winter, melt in summer, it only leaves two seasons, autumn and spring, to feel so inspired.


So perhaps I had better make the most of it. On saying that I do have a big goal for this month. To finish the draft of my novel WIP. I am half way...and it is the 11th...half way through the month.
Not too bad.

Just have to keep the momentum up...and the inspiration flowing.

Vicki





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNTITLED....

PLANNING AHEAD...

FRESH START....